Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Random Food Pictures

I was sifting through my picture folders last night, and thought I'd post some of my favorites that never got a post of their own.

I took this picture this summer. I believe there is yogurt and cereal somewhere in there.


This is a vegetable pizza of sorts. Brussel sprouts, butternut squash, carrots, mushrooms, zucchini, cheese and topped with salsa. I think I ate this for lunch everyday for a week.


Eggs- pretty self explanatory.

Kettle corn! Popcorn is a big deal in my household. We have a stir-crazy popcorn maker and have perfected the art of popping up a bowlful of the fluffy crunchy stuff. My dad likes salty buttery popcorn. Mostly, my dad likes butter. On the other hand, my mom and I really like kettle corn. Basically, the popcorn is coated in sugar while popping. The result is a slightly salty sweet kernel.


Greek yogurt topped with kiwi, ground flax seed and honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment