Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Breakfast & Lunch!

Hurray for breakfast & lunch! Breakfast this morning was my very standard oatmeal with almond butter and a glass of water. I could (and mostly do) eat this every morning. There's no coffee in the house at the moment, so I'm missing my morning brew. This oatmeal includes:

40 g Quick-cooking Oats
1 c. water
8 g Almond Butter

I ran a couple errands this morning then came back for a lovely lunch. This is also another one of my favorite mixtures. It's:
2 TBS Bulgur
4 mushrooms
1 c. broccoli
handful spinach
1/2 oz. cheese
Basically I just dump everything (except the cheese) into a pot with ~3/4 c. vegetable broth and boil/simmer it for 6-7 minutes. Top with cheese! Served with 1 cup of strawberries and grapes. I also ate 1/2 Kashi Turtle Roll for dessert.





I don't have much going on this afternoon, unfortunately. I can't wait to start working tomorrow. I'm starting work at Blue Baker in the morning training on the shaping shift. I may make a trip to HEB & wander around aimlessly, drool over food I shouldn't buy, and try to keep from impulsively buying everything I want. I love exploring new grocery stores. We'll See! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment