Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Kitchen Sink Cookies

I love baking when I'm home because there are more people to bake for and my mom always has a fully stocked kitchen. And I love Kitchen Sink cookies because I'm an indecisive person and these cookies allow me to put virtually everything into one without having to decide- Hurray!

  • 1/2 c. unsalted Butter
  • 1/2 c. + 2 TBS Granulated Sugar
  • 1/4 c. Brown Sugar
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 TBS Milk
  • 1 tsp Vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
  • 1 1/2 c. Oats
  • 3/4 + 3 TBS Flour
  • 1/2 c. Choc. chips
  • 1/2 c. PB chips
  • 1/2 c. Rice Krispis
  • 1/2 c. Shredded Coconut
  1. Cream butter and sugars.
  2. Add egg, vanilla and milk until well combined
  3. Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into creamed mixture.
  4. Add oats, chips, Rice Krispis and coconut and stir until well combined
  5. Drop by spoonfuls onto slightly greased cookie sheet
  6. Bake at 375 F for 10-12 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment