Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Graham Crackers

My youngest relation headed off on a week-long trip very early last Monday morning. So I offered to bake him some snacks to pack along for the gruesome thirteen hour car ride. He requested Graham Crackers. These graham crackers are remarkably different-dare I say far better- than Honey Maid graham crackers you may buy at the local grocery store.

This formula is chocked full of intense flavor, crispiness, crunchiness and crazy addictiveness. And as all good things should, this recipe begins with copious amounts of butter that gets creamed with a robust helping of sugar.







If you were ambitious or over-achieving you would cut out pretty shapes like hearts or stars. But if you were lazy or uncreative you would cut out squares. Like me.



I do, however, mildly redeem myself by spelling out a super difficult word into the crackers. You're welcome, Russ. I love you too.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great photos! Mmmm. graham crackers. I think they may be calling my name too as I start my adventure of a road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelsey, Very nice graham cracker entry. They are so tasty!

    ReplyDelete