Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

I Hate School

I haven't done much today other than work on my online class. I still don't feel like I've gotten very far or am close to being done. Stupid Labor Relations. Keep trucking on I suppose.

I took a break to bake some cookies and make granola bars to ship to my brother & newly accquired sister-in-law. They just moved to California after the wedding last weekend so I'm sending them a house-warming gift.

PB Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Almond Raisin Granola Bars


Lunch was a simple affair.

Flat-out wrap stuffed with egg, mushrooms & feta cheese
Sliced Apple
Really long carrot

My roommates came home this evening and we made a trip to HEB and Blockbuster. For some reason group grocery shopping is really fun. We rented Defiance to watch. For dinner I made a simple salad.

4 oz. seared Tuna

chopped lettuce

24 g Avocado

2 sliced strawberries

And I may have had a spoonful of PB for dessert...

Tomorrow I'm meeting friends to make dosas(!) and German Chocolate cake. Great combination of flavors I think.

Last night I couldn't fall asleep until 5 AM due to my crazy sleeping schedule last week. Hopefully tonight will be better. Until tomorrow!

EDIT: Squeezed in a quick/short 1.5 mile run last night before bed. Needed out of the house & away from the stupid textbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment