Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

An Inside Day

Today was my last baking shift for the week. It went very smoothly. Luckily I have tomorrow and Saturday off. Plans for tomorrow include meeting up with a friend to go see the new Harry Potter and grabbing lunch. Saturday is dosa day! In between now and then I need to finish my online class though. Can't wait until its over.


Chocolate Croissants - Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread


Hot coffee, hot oven. - Loading pan bread into oven.


Food today was kind of all over the place. Before leaving for work I had a bowl of cereal.

40 g Kashi GoLean
3 Strawberries
Small handful of Blueberries
8 g Almond Butter
4 oz. Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze

After work I came straight home, took a shower and went to sleep. I was able to sleep until 4 o'clock this afternoon without waking up. I think it's because it was cloudy and rainy this afternoon. As soon as I woke up my roommate knocked on my door sounding slightly panicky. I came out to see on the news that a chemical plant in College Station caught on fire. The fire department was recommending people in the surrounding area evacuate. Orange smoke was billowing into the air. Was a really disturbing site. My roommate and I didn't evacuate but definately stayed inside for the rest of the afternoon. So that's not something that happens everyday.


After I woke up I made an carrot, Almond butter and Flat out wrap. Then an hour later I was still kind of hungry so I made another bowl of cereal. I eat too much cereal.

Around 11:30 PM I started getting kind of hungry but the thought of a real meal was unappealing. Therefore, dinner was a strawberry banana smoothie. I love using our hand blender. So much cleaner than a regular blender and way more fun.



1 small Banana
20 g Blueberries
6 Strawberries
2 oz Non-Fat Plain Yogurt
Crushed Ice

Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment