Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Tuesday

My baking shift went really well this morning. All the doughs were adequately proofed and ready for the oven around 1:30 am so that made the entire shift run much smoother. I was also able to bake much more of the bread in the brick oven than usual becuase it cooled down faster this morning.

These are parmesan cheese and Italian batards baked in the brick oven.


Pan loaves ready to go into be scored and put in the oven.

When I got home from work I made a quick egg white, mushroom & cheese omlet before showering and crashing into bed. I woke up around 3:30 pm and fixed a terrific bowl of cereal.

  • 45 g Kashi GoLean
  • 1/2 Banana
    40 g Blueberries
  • 8 g HEB Honey Roasted PB
  • 4 oz Unsweetened Almond Breeze

I had plans to meet some friends for a Bible study this evening, so I whipped up a pan of brownies to take. These are my go-to brownies when I need something fast, simple & delicious. Bible study was with a group of international students (primarily from India) who are studying at Texas A&M. Saturday we have plans to make dosas!

I ate a corner piece- I love the corners! I got home around 8:30 and started making a real dinner. I threw a sliced carrot and squash (seasoned with pepper and chili powder) into the oven to roast at 400* for about twenty minutes and pan-seared a tuna filet when they were almost done. Muy tasty.


Now I need to finish my exam and possibly do some grocery shopping. I'm running low on vegetables and fruit. I am also shredding it out later with Jillian. Good times! Must go be productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment